To our Orchidee Guests,
We are excited to open our doors this coming Friday May 1st. We will have many new processes to keep everyone healthy and safe. We want to let you know we will be following strict cleaning and sanitizing protocols, our service areas are all 6’ apart from each other, we are limiting the amount of people in the space as designated by Larimer County, and our service providers will all be wearing masks during your services. Please call us to cancel your appointment if you are having any flulike symptoms or have traveled outside the area within the last 14 days.
Here are a few things you will need to know for your appointment:
1. Face masks are required for all services and must stay on the whole time (due to Fort Collins' mask enforcement). Anyone who comes in without a mask will be turned away. Thank you for understanding, as this is concerns keeping our license. Please see our Spa tab for updates on facial/dermaplaning/waxing services!
2. Please check in with our receptionist prior to your appointment to make sure our stylist is ready for you and your station is sanitized.
3. We have to ask any clients who are experiencing flu like symptoms or have traveled in the last 14 days to please call and cancel your current appointment. This is required by our county & we thank you for understanding!
4. Unfortunately for the time we will not be able to allow your spouse, friends or kiddos to come with you due to our limited number of allowed people in the salon at one time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
5. Lastly, we are asking all of our clients who may have gotten a little experimental with their hair 😊 (box color, cut your own hair, etc) during the stay at home order to please let your stylist know ahead of time to make sure they have time for the correction.
Thank you for helping us keep a safe space to keep everyone healthy. We are so excited to see everyone back in the salon!
Orchidee Salon and Spa